Wednesday, October 14, 2009








Discipline Exposed, surviving fried worms and flying mudballs.

This book has received rave reviews from many professionals and makes a great gift for any mom.  Remember....when you purchase any of my resources, you also get me.  If you have any questions, send me an e-mail and I'll answer as quickly as possible. 

For a professional review of this book go to

Mary's World

Here's what Marilyn had to say....

Mom had your new autographed book "Discipline Exposed" lying in my bedroom when I was there. One night I picked it up and read it and LOVED IT!! I would have loved to have had that book back when my boys were growing up. I was so impressed with the book that I went up to the bookstore in Knoxville and ordered another copy to send to my step-daughter who has a little 5 yr. old "very active" little boy. It was very timely because she had just called me that week crying because Aidan was having some behavioral problems.

I took Mom's copy to Cedar Rapids to loan to my son & daughter-in-law who have a 4 yr. old and a 6 yr. old.  I'm just praying that God will use your book in each of these situations to help them with their parenting skills.

THANK YOU, DEBBIE, for writing such a "down-to-earth" book that is funny, yet makes so much sense understanding how kids think!

Receive your personally autographed copy for $11